love me like you do

love me like you do
rythm of love

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"My deep definition of music"

Music is the perfect art. It has movement, because it
progresses over a set period of time. All musical works have a
beginning and an end. However, music does not restrict the
audience in the way that movies or graphic art does. The
listener can create whatever image she or he wants to when
listening to music. It is an art that appeals to the conscious mind,
but the best music also appeals to the subconscious. No
thought is required to enjoy good music, though it is often
thought-inspiring.

Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life. My life without melodies and harmonies would be totally empty. Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to de-stress, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times. I love listening to music while on my way to school, as I feel it helps me to prepare for the day that waits. I think it is like the memoirs to my life as it has been there throughout everything with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment