love me like you do

love me like you do
rythm of love

Sunday, March 13, 2016


                  

            " HOLIDAY POST"


Christmas to me is a celebration, which includes spending time with my family, decorating the entire house, inside and out, and shopping, for the people I love. Doing this with the people I love is what means the most to me.
christmas photo: Christmas 93lllisalllindsay.gifSpending Christmas with my family is very important to me. We usually gather and celebrate at my parents house  We spend the day baking cookies,  and preparing a big Christmas dinner,  The children  They spend the day playing games and sharing their new gifts and toys that Santa Claus brought for each of them. People celebrate Christmas differently form one another. For example, my family celebrates Christmas by decorating our entire house. We also exchange gifts, go to church, and cook a big dinner. Even though we do all these things, we remember the "true" meaning of Christmas - To Celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY FAMILY !         \



6 comments:

  1. nice job anik i already miss Christmas. i hope everyday is Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post chubby but yummy, Christmas is the best holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Good Angelika Me Also Celebrate Christmas With My Family.GodBless You And Your Family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it's very important to celebrate Christmas with your family at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gOOD joB NIK.. aYiiiiii.... Hahaha Gikilig hahaha Ayiiiiiii.... hALa uy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job keep your Christmas more merrier.

    ReplyDelete